Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Door Hangers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Door Hangers


I think this is a great idea. I created door hangers for out troop. When they are out doing door to door sales and someone is not home they can leave this on their door and hopefully get a phone call. I left a space for the scout to write their name and phone number. They also explain what she is doing and has a small sales pitch.

I made them in black and white so they cost less to have photocopied. I think they should be copied on card stock or cover stock.

If you would like some for your troop please send me an email and I will put your troops number in the proper place.
sandi AT gregsgoods DOT com
   
posted at 9:47 AM  
6 comments

6 a snitching:

Blogger Unknown expressed...

Came across this on Pinterest! Love this idea. Do you still have the template? I would love to have this for our girls. Email is siobhancrazy@yahoo.com if you are up for sharing.

January 8, 2017 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Megan Hatch expressed...

Do you still have this template available? I would like to get some for our girls. huntm318@gmail.com

August 16, 2018 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Haley Fox expressed...

Hi Sandi, I think the idea of door hangers is fantastic. Would you send me the template with troop #12365 on it? hbartle81@hotmail.com

December 11, 2018 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Haley Fox expressed...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 11, 2018 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown expressed...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 18, 2019 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown expressed...

Hello, these are a great idea. Could I get some with troop 6226 on them? Would you be able to change call to text, please? jlkelley81@yahoo.com
Thank you :)

January 18, 2019 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home