Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Patrol Time

Monday, February 12, 2007

Patrol Time

We meet in a church. Usually when we enter the hall there are two large tables in the center of the hall, and then two smaller tables set to the side. We have assigned each of the smaller tables and the patrol tables.

One the table is an 5x9 envelope. On the front is a print out so the patrol leader can take attendance and collect dues. If I have any special notes for the girls I clip them to the front. Each Scout will be patrol leader for a month. When they are done they turn the envelope into me. I transfer all the info onto my master form. If I have any questions I check with the PT before they leave.
   
posted at 3:44 PM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home