Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Multi Age Troop

Friday, July 27, 2007

Multi Age Troop

It’s the end of July. I guess it is time to start thinking about GS Meetings again.

This year a new challenge faces me. I/We will have 6 girls in Jrs. And 4 in Cadettes. I have never run a multi age group before. Does anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

I know the Cadettes are supposed to pretty much run themselves. Should they break off into different groups? Each group should choose what badge (or interest project) they want to work on. So we can’t tell them that they have to choose the same type of badge. I also know the the IPs are more difficult to do.

Help! I am starting to stress.
   
posted at 10:25 AM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home