Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Proper Vest and Sash

Friday, August 31, 2007

Proper Vest and Sash

One of the most difficult things for parent to figure out is where everything goes on their daughters vest/sash. If they would purchase the Handbook it shows them, but . . . I won't go there.

I had a parent bring in her daughters sash last year after she sewed on the basics, and she asked me how her daughter was supposed to wear it. I took one look at it and informed her that she had sewed everything one the bottom. The whole darn thing was upside down! It was so funny. But no I didn't laugh.

I just found this great pdf file showing how all the uniforms are put together. I plan to include it in the Parent Handbook I have been writing.

http://www.girlscoutsmcc.org/pdfs/diagramUniform.pdf This would make a great handout for any troop.
   
posted at 10:24 AM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home