Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Candy Apple Bits

Friday, September 28, 2007

Candy Apple Bits

Our events committee is going to get together this sunday to plan our GS Halloween Party. I was thinking it would be cool to make candy apples. But once I started thinking about it we would have to worry about all the safety issued, etc. So if the other ladies like the idea I will make them at home.

So here is my question: I was thinking that an entire apple would we to much per girl to eat, plus messy, messy, messy. Do you think that I would cut them into wedges and dip them that way? This way I could get 4 pieces out of each apple, and it would be just enough to sample.

Comments please.
   
posted at 10:59 AM  
1 comments

1 a snitching:

Blogger Jamie expressed...

I would go apple slices with caramel dip. Of course, I hate candy apples, so there might be a little bias there...

October 8, 2007 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home