Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: It & Other Bag

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It & Other Bag

A few days ago I mentioned It & Other Bag. We learned about this in one of our trainings. I don't like the title or it, but that is what it is called.

You need two bags
Enough index cards for each girl.
Put one girls name on each card.


Place all the cards in the "It" bag. When someone needs to be chosen to do something pull out a name. Then place that card in the "other" bag. Once the "it" bag is empty return all the cards back into that bag and start again. Our girls would remind us to get out the bags when it came time to choose tasks.

By using this method you don’t have to worry about choosing your daughter to often or not enough. I was a Leader’s Daughter and you feel neglected because I am sure that my mom didn’t want to be accused of choosing me too often.

This settles that problem.
   
posted at 8:39 AM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home