Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Possible New Scouts

Friday, September 28, 2007

Possible New Scouts

At our Service Unit meeting the other night I was giving a list of 4 new possible scouts. Then there is another person in the area that possibly wants to put her daughter in my troop. If all this comes to be that will may 16. That is really great.

I need to wait and see if that is going to happen before I make my new Kaper Chart. It's a good thing that I have put it off for a week. If I have that many girls I want to split them into 3 patrols instead of 2. Plus we will need to come up with more tasks.

If my local friend wants to put her daughter in my troop I have asked her to be my 2nd co-leader. That way each of us can be incharge of a patrol.

I will let you know soon.
   
posted at 9:42 AM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home