Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Event Summary

Monday, October 29, 2007

Event Summary

The Events Committee put on a Costume Party last Saturday. I do believe it went off without a hitch. As far as I could see everything went smoothly. I don’t think we forgot to bring anything.

But with everything it could be better. So I created a word doc with event info on it. I filled in my part, and then sent it to the next person. She will add her thoughts and send it to the last committee person. Then it will come back to me. This way we can each read what the other person thought. With it all combined on one form we will not have to repeat ourselves. I came keeping this in a binder so that next year we will remember what went right and what went wrong. Maybe we will have all new people on the committee. This way they can read our summary and somewhere to begin.

View or download a copy of my form
   
posted at 3:11 PM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home