Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: More on Nut Sales

Thursday, October 18, 2007

More on Nut Sales

I don't know if it's the company we are going through or if it is a council decision but we have to enter our troop orders online. I don’t have a problem with that.

Last night some of us got together to learn how to enter the info. There was only one problem with this. The web site that we had to use couldn’t handle so many people being on it at once. We all got together for NOTHING! Finally we all gave up and went home.

I logged onto the site when I got home and just kept hitting refresh until it would come up. I think they need to work on that before next year. I am not complaining just suggesting.

Anyhow, we all had a nice time chatting with each other waiting for it to come up.
   
posted at 2:40 PM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home