Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: GS Challenge

Friday, January 11, 2008

GS Challenge


I have been searching the web for other GS Councils to see what IPA (badge) they offer as a Council's Own IPA. I found some very interesting ones.
I found one called Discover California, and a geocaching one. Now the one you see pictured is for the Underground Railroad. I was pleasantly surprised that all 5 girls knew what that was. I gave them a two week challenge to get this one done. I think it will only take a couple of hours. They just need to go to the library or get on the internet and all the answers are there for them.
   
posted at 10:48 AM  
1 comments

1 a snitching:

Blogger Stacey expressed...

Hey were are u? We need updates
ha ha ha

February 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home