Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: Scavenger Hunt

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scavenger Hunt

Tomorrow night my troop is going to Michael’s for a scavenger hunt. A couple of weeks ago I went there (without Heather) and chose one item per isle. I wrote down the brand, item name, item number and cost. I have four active girls and I will sort each list be each of the headers above. So each one will have the same words, just in a different order. I will remove the prices, and that is what they will need to write down to prove they saw it. I am giving them 30 minutes to get as many as possible. I will have tie breaker questions from the last two crafts we have completed. I think I will reward them with Michael’s gift certificated. She be fun and it will complete yet another task from our current badge.
   
posted at 8:50 AM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home