Download the original attachment A Girl Scout Leader's Musings . . . .: 1st Camporee Committee Meeting

Monday, September 8, 2008

1st Camporee Committee Meeting

Wish me luck tonight is the 1st Camporee Committee Meeting. I sure hope girls attend from other troops.

For our 1st meeting we are meeting at Round Table Pizza in the back room. I asked each girl to bring $3.00 to help cover the cost. The Events Committee will provide the overage.

I am bring raffel tickets and GS t-shirts (never worn) for a raffel prize. I have sign-in sheet to get their names, phone numbers and email addresses. I set up a google group (did I already talk about that?) for communitcation throughout the month.

My co-hort Loretta and I were talking about trying to find a meeting place with WiFi. That way we can bring laptops and the girls can look stuff up at the meetings if necessary.

I will try to remember to post the results of tonights meeting tomorrow.
   
posted at 5:22 PM  
0 comments

0 a snitching:

Post a Comment

<< Home